Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest Youtube Vimeo
Home > Tickets > Permanent Ticket Information

Permanent Ticket Information

Permanent Tickets


What events are available for permanent tickets? Round-Up, Happy Canyon, PBR, and Concert

How do I become a permanent seat holder ? Call the Pendleton Round-Up and
Happy Canyon ticket office at 541-276-2553/ 800-45-RODEO option 1. Email tickets@pendletonroundup.com, or fill out the new permanent order form and mail to Pendleton Round-Up and Happy Canyon Attn: Ticketing Manager PO Box 609 Pendleton, OR 97801

Who can I transfer my permanent tickets to? Tickets can only be transferred to family members only.

How do I change my address? Change of address needs to be done on the change of address form or in writing and sent to the ticketing manager.

Move requests? We will do our best accommodate your move requests, sometimes it takes a few years to be able to complete your move request. Please see deadlines on move request form.

Any other questions please contact the ticketing department at 541-276-2533/ 800-45-RODEO, or by email at tickets@pendletonroundup.com

Back to